Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Query Update

Ah, another query update. And here, without further ado, are the numbers:

Total queries: 50
Pending queries: 17
Full requests: 0
Partial requests: 6 (3 pending)
Rejections: 27

So I've only sent out ten more queries since my last query update, and all of them in the past week. I must admit, I let some of the rejection get to me and wasn't sure where I wanted to go with this project. But like the good writer/query ninja that I am (pats self on head), I ultimately talked myself into jumping back on that query roller coaster.

So if you're looking for some motivation, let me be your drill sergeant--sans the standard curse words, since that's not my thing: "Just what do you think you're doing, [insert last name here]?! Forty-two queries, and you think you're done?! You haven't even started! You sit your lousy butt back down in front of that computer, and you get back to work!"

No comments: