Monday, May 26, 2014

Team Rock Star Wins "The Writer's Voice"

Congratulations to Elizabeth Briggs and Team Rock Star, who won "The Writer's Voice" with 32 official votes (and 37 unofficial ones)! I had a great time working with Liz and her team, and I'm not at all surprised that they did so well.

As always, I'm so thankful for everyone who entered, everyone who commented, the agents who voted, and especially the coaches. Brenda and Mónica have given so much to this contest for the last three years, and our newcomers, Kim and Liz, did a great job stepping in. I couldn't do this without them.

3 comments:

Niki Moss said...

Congratulations to Team Rock Star, And to everyone who got votes in the contest! Wishing you all the best of luck with your submission!

Krista Van Dolzer said...

Thanks for participating, Niki! Best of luck to you and your manuscript, too.

Yamile said...

Thank you for your support!!! I loved being part of #TeamRockstar