Thursday, January 23, 2014

ALL FOUR STARS Winner!

Without any ado, the winner of my ARC is theoneiwantedtobe!

I don't have a way to contact you, so please e-mail me at kvandolzer(at)gmail(dot)com with your name and mailing address, and I'll get ALL FOUR STARS in the mail.

To everyone who entered, thanks. ALL FOUR STARS comes out in a little less than six months, so the wait is ALMOST over:) And to everyone who commented on Bonnie's title, double thanks. We're still considering our options, but Bonnie should have an official title within the next week or so!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Krista, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Krista Van Dolzer said...

Chris, thanks for the comment (and the follow)! In general, I only follow the blogs of my critique partners and a few other industry professionals, but it looks like you've got a great thing going on over there. I especially love the title--I'm looking forward to retirement:)