Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"An Agent's Inbox" Is Underway!

And here we go! Check out the entries, then leave some feedback in the comments if you feel so inclined. (ENTRANTS, PLEASE REMEMBER TO CRITIQUE AT LEAST THREE OTHER ENTRIES!) And I'm sure this goes without saying, but please keep your comments constructive (i.e., not rude or mean-spirited). If you want to think like The Agent, you might consider the question, "How much of the entry did you read, and if you didn't read it all, why did you stop?"

Also, don't forget that for every substantive comment you leave on one of the entries between today and Sunday night, I'll give you an entry in my RUMP giveaway. Your comments do have to be substantive (in other words, you can't just say, "I love this!" or "This stinks"), but if you comment on, say, three entries, you'll be entered to win three times. If you comment on TEN entries, you'll be entered to win TEN times, and so on. Anyone may comment, so anyone may win.

I'll announce Ms. Sarver's winners and prizes at the beginning of next week (as well as the random commenter who wins RUMP!), but until then, have at it!

(A few people have asked, so I just wanted to let our newcomers know that I always take out profanity when I'm formatting the entries. In other words, any asterisks you see in the entries are mine. I just prefer to keep things as PG-rated as possible on the blog:) )

No comments: