Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"An Agent's Inbox" Contest Update

UPDATE: And that's it! Those last 8 slots are full (and only about half of them were reentries)! The entries will start going up tomorrow at 11:01 a.m. EDT, so make sure to stop by then!

All right, everyone. As of this moment, we still have 8 open slots for this week’s round of “An Agent’s Inbox,” so I’M OPENING UP SUBMISSIONS TO PAST ENTRANTS. I don’t care if you won or lost your previous round; anyone can reenter. (Keep in mind, though, this is going to be much more helpful for you--and much less annoying to everyone else--if you actually incorporated some of the feedback you received earlier.) We only have 8 slots, and I’ll fill them on a first-come, first-served basis.

You know the drill: To enter, please send an e-mail with YOUR QUERY and THE FIRST 250 WORDS of your manuscript to kvandolzer(at)gmail(dot)com. And please, please, please remember to PASTE THESE ITEMS IN THE BODY OF THE E-MAIL.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,

I'm sorry if you said this somewhere. I looked and couldn't find it, but then my wife says that I'd be hard pressed to find my head if I misplaced it.

Anyway, When will the actual posts go up? Just wondering about the timeline.

Krista Van Dolzer said...

Kyle, the entries will start going up tomorrow morning at 11:01 a.m. EDT. A new one will post every minute until all the entries are up.

Leigh Ann said...

Krista. I'm so excited, I can hardly contain myself. No kidding.

Roxanne said...

Yeah! Very excited! Thanks so much!

Suzanne Warr said...

Woohoo! So excited to get to participate this time! Thanks again, Krista!

Michael G-G said...

Thanks for all your hard work on this, Krista.

Jemi Fraser said...

Looking forward to seeing the entries!

Krista Van Dolzer said...

No problem, guys. Thank YOU for entering and critiquing!

K. L. Hallam said...

Oh-Wait-so I'm not posting at 11:01--the contest is finished and the entries will be showing at 11:01...is this correct.

Krista Van Dolzer said...

Yep, Karen, that's it. But the October round of "An Agent's Inbox" will kick off in just a couple of weeks, so keep an eye on the blog!