Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pitch Wars: The Agent Round

At long last, the agent round is live! Head over to YA Misfits to check out all the entries, including Helen Pyne's CHOOSING CHERRY STREET, the project I worked on. We put in so much work behind the scenes that I wish you guys could see more than just the first 250, but hopefully, this first page will give you a taste. I can honestly say that of all the projects I looked at, Helen's was the one I COULD NOT STOP READING.

Also, don't miss my alternates, Zach Poulter's RUNAWAYS and Marianne Sheldon's TOENAIL PIE! I loved both of these entries and wish I could have worked more with Zach and Marianne.

Best of luck to all involved!

2 comments:

Eliza Tilton said...

You're right, it is awesome. I'm hooked, and look! Agents are gobbling it up.

Krista Van Dolzer said...

Thanks for playing along, Eliza!