Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August's Round of "An Agent's Inbox" Is Officially Underway!

I'm sure you all know the drill by now: Check out the entries. Leave a comment or two if you feel so inclined--or three (at least), if you're one of the entrants.

And I'm sure this goes without saying, but please keep your comments constructive (i.e., not rude or mean-spirited). If you want to think like The Agent, you might consider the question, "How much of the entry did you read, and if you didn't read it all, why did you stop?" as you leave your feedback, but we're not picky. I'm sure the entrants would love to hear whatever you have to say.

I'll announce The Agent's winner or winners at the beginning of next week, either on Monday or Tuesday, as well as what they win. Until then, have at it!

P.S. Entrants, if you notice a Krista-caused typo in your entries, definitely shoot me an e-mail so I can fix it!

6 comments:

Kristy Shen said...

Thanks so much for hosting this, Krista! I'm so excited to read all the entries :)

G.B. Skye said...

So... many... amazing... entries.

Seriously, I want to comment on all of them. They are so good.

Thanks so much for hosting! It's super exciting. :D

Kristy Shen said...

I've read all the entries now and I must say I'm blown away! I've got major writer-envy now and I can see there's going to be lots of stiff competition. Best of luck to everyone!

Unknown said...

Fun contest...looks like a lot of good writers out there. Good luck to everyone!

Meredith said...

Good luck to all of the entrants!!

Krista Van Dolzer said...

You guys are so welcome! Getting ready to post the winners, so I'd better get to that... :)