Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"An Agent's Inbox" Underway!

Let the critiquing begin! If you want to think like The Agent, you might consider the question, "How much of the entry did you read, and if you didn't read it all, why did you stop?" as you give your feedback, but I'm sure the entrants would love to hear anything you have to say (so long as it's constructive, of course).

Entrants, please remember to critique at least 3 other entries. Also, if you spot a Krista-generated error in your post, do let me know so I can fix it.

Lastly, you should know that all replacing of swear words with funky asterisks is my doing, not the entrants', so you don't need to tell them that profanity in YA is okay. They know:)

I'll announce Ms. Shea's winners and prizes first thing next week. Until then, critique away!

2 comments:

misstante said...

just want to say how helpful this is! i was lucky enough to have my query in this group, and am so appreciative of the time people are taking to critique! really appreciate it so much!! so thank you, krista van dolzer!!

Krista Van Dolzer said...

You're welcome, misstante! Thank YOU for participating.