Monday, November 11, 2013

Mr. Cusick's Winners!

If you were following along with the contest last week, you probably already know that Mr. Cusick asked for two 50-page partials from the first half of the entries:

#2 KYLE CONSTANINI FINDS A WAY
#9 THE MALL IN GULLYBROOK

He'd also like to see the fulls of two of the second-half entries:

#14 BELINDA LIVES IN LIMBO
#20 GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE MISSING BEARS

Congratulations, winners! If you haven't already sent your requests, please e-mail me at kvandolzer(at)gmail(dot)com for submission instructions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Last but not least, a huge thank-you to Mr. Cusick for sharing his expertise with us, and a huge thank-you to all of you for entering, critiquing, and reading along. I've already scheduled another round of "An Agent's Inbox" for the end of January, and I might schedule another for sometime in December (if I can get on top of my own revising and critiquing), so stay tuned!

4 comments:

rena traxel said...

Thanks! I learned a ton from reading all the entries.

Kim Van Sickler said...

Thanks for hosting this event, Krista! Really enjoyed reading the other entries. :-)

Summer said...

Thanks for hosting this and thanks again to Mr. Cusick for the invaluable feedback! :o) Congrats, winners!

Krista Van Dolzer said...

My pleasure, Rena and Kim. (And congratulations!)

You're so welcome, Making Trax. Thanks for playing along!