Friday, June 28, 2013

And the Winners Are...

First off, a big thank-you to everyone who entered and helped spread my news! I really appreciated all the posts, tweets, and status updates. And now for the winners:

cukki219
Kimberly
Lisa B.

Congratulations! Please e-mail me at kvandolzer(at)gmail(dot)com so we can figure out who gets what. (Cukki219 will get the first choice, Kimberly the second, and Lisa B., you'll just get whatever's left over--sorry!) I'll be on the road today, but I'll definitely get back to you within the next day or two.

Have a great weekend, all!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh, wahoo, I think I'm a winner! At least I hope it's me. :)

emailing you now.

And congrats to the other winners too.

Krista Van Dolzer said...

Yep, it's you, Kimberly! Congratulations!